- Article 13 must go: No desperate last-minute witchcraft can turn it into magic pixie dust4 years ago by Glyn Moody
- Interview with Bernd Porr4 years ago by Glyn Moody
- Anriette Esterhuysen Interview4 years ago by Glyn Moody
- Article 13 is Not Just Criminally Irresponsible, It’s Irresponsibly Criminal4 years ago by Glyn Moody
- Have You Heard? No One Wants the © Reform4 years ago by Herman Rucic
Author: Maud Sacquet
Maud Sacquet is Public Policy Manager in the Brussels office of the Computer and Communications Industry Association (CCIA). She is working on audiovisual and copyright policy matters coming up at the European Union level.