- (English) Article 13 must go: No desperate last-minute witchcraft can turn it into magic pixie dust4 years ago by Glyn Moody
- (English) Interview with Bernd Porr4 years ago by Glyn Moody
- (English) Anriette Esterhuysen Interview4 years ago by Glyn Moody
- (English) Article 13 is Not Just Criminally Irresponsible, It’s Irresponsibly Criminal4 years ago by Glyn Moody
- (English) Have You Heard? No One Wants the © Reform4 years ago by Herman Rucic
Autore: Judith Blijden
Judith Blijden (LL.M, M.A) is an advisor in the areas of copyright and digital culture at Kennisland, a Dutch think tank for social innovation. She also works at Communia Association for the Public Domain, an organisation that advocates for policies that expand the public domain and increase the access to and reuse of culture and knowledge, where she focuses on the current copyright reform.